RSS

This is Dawn's personal blog. The blog name Orchids in Formaldehyde hints of sweetness and darkness in her views. A paradox of perspective that is sometimes confusingly unpredictable.

Now Showing: Stretchmarks

I'm speechless. I just found out I've already got a good number of stretchmarks on my upper thighs and buttocks. I've been very diligent with applying oil on my stomach because that was where I was fearing the marks will show up since it is ballooning so fast, I forgot or didn't pay any attention to my thighs and butt. I actually don't feel like they've changed size at all.

Although "science" says stretchmarks can't be prevented, I still would like to think that I at least have tried. :( Besides, I still don't have any marks on my stomach, except for linea nigra (the black line running up and down the center of the bulge), so maybe the oil works.

Sucks.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment