RSS

This is Dawn's personal blog. The blog name Orchids in Formaldehyde hints of sweetness and darkness in her views. A paradox of perspective that is sometimes confusingly unpredictable.

The First Time I Broke A Gadget

Lookie here, my newly bought tablet (which came as a bundle with a postpaid internet) broke after a week of use. :( I have never broken any gadget before. I usually take really good care of them. This one though accidentally slipped my hand and even just a distance from my bed to the wooden planked floor, the glass was smashed to pieces and the aluminum back chassis separated from the device. Hmmm shobby quality I tell you. I've seen a lot of devices falling at equal or more distance, like Caye's GPad  and my sis' HTC phone from a couple of steps up the stairs and those didn't show much damage. :-( Hmmm served me right to trust an unknown brand I guess. But still, I feel bad for the device and for my money as well. :( Grrr.





I have to tape it up so I could bring it safely to wherever I'm going to have it fixed.

Sadness really.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment