RSS

This is Dawn's personal blog. The blog name Orchids in Formaldehyde hints of sweetness and darkness in her views. A paradox of perspective that is sometimes confusingly unpredictable.

Guide to Understanding the Introverted

I consider myself an introvert. My sister calls it "anti-social" (as she is one too) but I don't think I can consider myself as such, it's too strong of a word, you know? So when I found this online at quickmeme.com I wanted to share it with you, because I could relate to it, and also maybe to clarify some things about me, so people might not take my aloofness as being rude. :)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

Really? I don't know what's so amazing about it. The fact that I could relate to it, or that I just copied it right off the net.
Somehow I feel as if you didn't even read this post, like most bloggers who just want a follow back. :/

Post a Comment