RSS

This is Dawn's personal blog. The blog name Orchids in Formaldehyde hints of sweetness and darkness in her views. A paradox of perspective that is sometimes confusingly unpredictable.

Dumb Conversations

Some people can be so dumb. It's so funny reading at some of these discussions. And they don't even notice it.

I do have to say though that some of these aren't really that dumb, just misunderstood.

Check them out and tell me which of these were misunderstood and which one you think was exceptionally stupid.

No, I'm not judgemental by nature (I think I'm not) but seriously, like, someone got stuck on an escalator because it stopped moving. LOL! She was ranting about it, that she waited for hours being stuck there, but you know as well as I that you don't get stuck in an open space. And no, she didn't mean elevator. :D

That was just number one. There are 14 more. Check them out here. Hihihi.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

beastinred said...

hahhahah stuck in an escalator???? she can just WALK lol its not an Elevator. weird

Dawn said...

I know, right? Hahaha. Maybe she's just that lazy.

Post a Comment