RSS

This is Dawn's personal blog. The blog name Orchids in Formaldehyde hints of sweetness and darkness in her views. A paradox of perspective that is sometimes confusingly unpredictable.

What I Hate About Manila

This will be the list stating the things I hated about Manila that made me leave it in the first place.

1. Jeepney roller coaster ride.
2. Bus ride from hell.

Why is it that public transportation here loves to rev up to the maximum. It's very noisy and very uncomfortable. And it's a must to hold onto handrails in jeepneys, or else you'll be thrown off the vehicle. Makes me fear for my life. Not something I was looking forward to when I returned to Manila.

I'll add up more to the list when I get reacquainted to them.

I'll probably make a "love manila" list as well.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment