RSS

This is Dawn's personal blog. The blog name Orchids in Formaldehyde hints of sweetness and darkness in her views. A paradox of perspective that is sometimes confusingly unpredictable.

Cinnamon Balls


I started making these cinnamon balls last week because my niece wanted something to sell at school. Some of her classmates are selling; and she said it is okay to sell. Even their teacher buys from them sometimes.

So here, I've searched for a recipe for something easy and cheap to make, and easy to sell as well. I found this in a recipe app I've downloaded and decided to give it a try. Last week, the first batch was simply a trial batch. We ate all of it. :) It was good.

So, after computations and finally deciding that it would do, I bought another set of ingredients for selling this time. They were all sold :D

This time I bought ingredients for a double batch since the first batch only make 15 +/- pieces. I'm still waiting how they sell this time. If there's any left, we'll be eating it. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment