RSS

This is Dawn's personal blog. The blog name Orchids in Formaldehyde hints of sweetness and darkness in her views. A paradox of perspective that is sometimes confusingly unpredictable.

Flower Forever


It's pretty rare I decide to make a flower arrangement. I did this one last week while I was out and about at our front lawn.
That's not the story. Just this morning I noticed that the cut plants weren't wilting still and my mom heard my comment about it. She said the plants have already taken root! :D What will I do about them? I can't have them growing in that big chunky glass, can I? :D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like how you arranged it! let the roots be dawn..then just trim it if it gets out of hand lol but i like it.

Dawn said...

It's already dead na jav. We forgot to water it. lol. I guess that's one way to kill it, huh. :-)

Post a Comment