RSS

This is Dawn's personal blog. The blog name Orchids in Formaldehyde hints of sweetness and darkness in her views. A paradox of perspective that is sometimes confusingly unpredictable.

Best Last Song Syndrome


It's perfect for my situation, right? Of all the songs that popped into my head and refuse to leave, this has to be the one. Maybe that has something to do with the numerous online/offline quizzes I'm taking... "Get it right!"

More lines that made this oh-so-perfect. I'll be making this the theme song for this particular phase of my life. :D

  • Now I feel the weight of the world is on my shoulders
  • What can you do when your good isn't good enough?
  • How many times will it take, to get it right.
  • I can't go back and undo this
  • I'll get through this!
  • I'll send up a wish, I'll send up a prayer. ;)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment