RSS

This is Dawn's personal blog. The blog name Orchids in Formaldehyde hints of sweetness and darkness in her views. A paradox of perspective that is sometimes confusingly unpredictable.

Cousin's Day Out

This is such a late post, but I'll post it anyway. :) Been waiting for the other photos taken by the other members of the group, but it never came my way, so I'll just have to make do with what I have. And what I have is way too few to make a decent post.

But then who cares? :D I'll just have to bug some people and maybe update this when I get them. :D

My cousin (the only other family related to us in Zamboanga) was here in Manila last October. It took some prodding on my part to get us together to hang out 'cause my brother is busy like hell :P. We finally agreed on a day, and to meet at MOA because they wanted to ice skate -.- and although it took us a couple of hours to get there, and another couple of hours of waiting *grrr*, we finally got together to decide what to do and where to go - impromptu style.

We definitely pigged out first. Hehe. We went to Pizza Hut and ordered like we haven't eaten for days. We ended up with a doggy bag (takeout bag) because we can't finish everything on the table. But the food was great, don't get me wrong. I just wish my tongue can concentrate on one thing at a time. :D Hihihi.

The Last Supper

Japan-Japan
The eldest among us was the most childish. :/
My cousin on the right is a little shy. *or a lot*

That's me doing a selfie. :)

That's me and Caye on the other side of the table.

We went window shopping next, checked out the skating rink then backed out (hihi), and then they decided to go on the tallest Ferris wheel in Asia (I believe that's the claim?) T.T  I really didn't want to, and when we got there, I staged a walkout just to get away. I'm sure reasoning out that I'm seriously scared isn't going to change their minds as to forcing me in. Sometimes reasoning out to people doesn't work. Best way is to leave. They can go without me, thank you very much. Anyway they didn't ride as well, and they found me by the fountain. :)

By the carousel with Fritzie. We had to take this photo quick because kuya was already making a beeline for the skating rink.

Got sidetracked by Darth Vader. :) And yet we totally covered him in this photo. Fail!
Darth Vader is actually made up of lego!
By the way, that's Jona, kuya's friend from Zamboanga too. :)

We decided to watch a movie next. Caye didn't come with us because he has to get home early (or earlier than us, since it was already late) because he still has some home work to do. Hehe.

We watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. And it was so much fun! Berry is so cute. ^w^ My brother was thinking of getting snacks but we seriously don't know where we're gonna put them in our bodies. It is such a rare occasion that an offer for free food is turned down. Hehe.

We went home afterwards since the mall has already closed and there's nothing else to do. :D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

beastinred said...

sounds like you had so much fun! :)

Dawn said...

Yeah, we did. :D

Post a Comment