RSS

This is Dawn's personal blog. The blog name Orchids in Formaldehyde hints of sweetness and darkness in her views. A paradox of perspective that is sometimes confusingly unpredictable.

Caye on TV!

I just have to post this, I'm sorry. LOL!

This is a screen cap of a television gag show I watched online. All thanks to friend Randy for giving me a heads up, because obviously, even after spending the whole day with my beloved boyfriend Caye, he hadn't found time to mention this to me.

So, booyeah Caye! Hahahaha.

Caye, pa-autograph naman!
Follow up note: After confronting him about this, he said he doesn't want anyone to know. As if! Dream on. Hahaha.

Here's the link. Go to part 3. And close any pop-ups, if there's any.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment